Friday, February 22, 2013

Re~Release ~ Childhood & Challenge #64 - Use A Die Cut...

 

Hello & happy Friday! Today we're showcasing a set from last year that is one of my favorites - Childhood!    The mermaids and unicorns... LOVE THEM! If you missed seeing these the first time around, make sure to check them out!

We also start a new challenge today - Use A Die Cut!!! Here is some gorgeous inspiration from the design team.....








Also a HUGE CONGRATS to the winner of the last challenge for this gorgeous card...




You have one week to claim your prize. Please email tammy[at]adayfordaisies.com!!!

To play along this week you MUST use an image by A Day For Daisies and 
use A Die Cut!!!

Sami has generously provided a freebie for you, but any ADFD image will be fine. PLEASE DO NOT post the freebie on your blog! It's only "free" to use with this challenge and after that it goes into the shop!

Please link your entries no later than 12 noon PST on Thursday, March 7th, 2013. Any entries linked that do not use an image from ADFD will be deleted. You can click on the freebie image below to enlarge it, then right click on it to save to your desktop. One lucky winner will see her project here on the blog, as well as the main ADFD site and will also win a $12 dollar store credit!

Sami is so happy to provide you with a freebie for participating!
Please be respectful of her and use this image to play along.

*** FREEBIE REMOVED ***

Please DO NOT put this freebie on your blog!

10 comments:

  1. Love the new images & thanks for the freebie. Have entered a card using my digital cutter (Silhouette Cameo) rather than a traditional metal die so I trust this is allowed. Just let me know if it isn't - as I hope to enter again this week! LOL
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new images are breath-takingly beautiful and the DT creations are truly stunning.
    Thank you for the freebie, I hope to take part in the challenge this time.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the beautiful unicorn & girl image & have used it alot! Thanks for the freebie.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the freebie. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely digi - which I have used for
    the latest challenge. DT cards are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge, sweet freebie, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Emily!!!! Love the DT creations here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations from you all again.
    Lovely images too! Smiles.

    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the new images. I can see them being used on my cards and scrapbook pages. I wish I could own all the images A Day For Daisies has produced, I am slowly but surely getting my favorites and look forward to all the new ones to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also thank you for the freebie. The flowers are very lovely.

      Delete